Senior DevOps Engineer
Tensor Technologies is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. We are a young and successful proprietary high frequency trading firm in the heart of Switzerland. We build next-generation algorithmic trading strategies and systems using applied machine learning techniques and cutting-edge technology. Leveraging our fully automated setup, we trade different financial assets on various electronic exchanges around the world.
You’re not attached to tools and technologies, but you focus on solving problems, bring clarity to complexity, and demonstrate smart ways to simplify our automated trading ecosystem. The right candidate for this role will be comfortable working autonomously, making decisions, and collaborating in a fast-paced, flat team structure.
Your main responsibilities
- Design, deploy, and maintain our core automated trading infrastructure such as development tools, research infrastructure, networks and services like virtualization stack, logging stack, monitoring stack, Kubernetes, etc.
- Build, implement, and maintain the automated delivery framework
- Automate testing, deployment, migrations, and monitoring of these systems
- Cooperate closely with developers, researchers, traders and system engineers
- Optimize performance of our proprietary high frequency trading platform
- Hands on experience and in-depth understanding of deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes, build systems, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Linux server administration, cluster management, and virtualization
- Excellent command of Python and Shell scripting
- Experience with system performance analysis, optimization, and monitoring
- In-depth knowledge of network technologies, routing protocols, and VPNs
- Practical experience with TeamCity is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
What we offer
- We apply the newest technologies and trading strategies in order to gain an advantage over our competitors
- We rely on quick feedback loops, allowing us to release early and often to profit from incremental benefits as they are developed.
- You will be able to challenge your coding and trading skills and grow constantly while collaborating with like-minded experts in a dynamic environment that encourages continuous learning.
- Attractive office locations in the center of Switzerland in Zug and Zurich.
- An inspiring team that has achieved considerable success in a short amount of time with a fast growing trading business.
- A compensation and bonus scheme that’s unprecedented in the industry